Why is it that those pesky bar code labels never come off no matter how hard you try? I have been picking at an IKEA label on a plastic tub for 5 minutes, and now I have 27 strips of white stickiness under my nails and on the floor, and there is still a residue left on the plastic that I know will just attract lint and crumbs. What kind of magical glue do they use that the makers of name labels for lunch boxes do not know about? I have left little 'This belongs to' stickers on the street, on the bus, and now just found one under the bed . . .
2 comments:
Rub a tiny bit of olive oil on the sticker, then rinse it once you have removed most of the label.
Great tip, I am going to try it this afternoon on the other 4 that I didn't want to attempt to take off last night!
Post a Comment