Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rockin' Out

Makoa and I were driving home from a friend's house this afternoon and Beyonce's new song, 'Single Ladies' came on. Then I noticed some yellow movement in the rear view mirror. Apparently I had begun to move my head to the music, you know the little head bob and maybe a little shoulder shake that you do when a good song comes on, nothing to noticeable to passerbys, just a little bump to enjoy the rythym? Oh don't judge, you know you do it too! Well imagine being nearly two and seeing what your mom does and then exaggerating it times 1000. Makoa was doing a full head bang, a hair flapping-nearly giving himself whiplash thing. So there were were on Victoria Road in Sydney, Makoa and I, rocking out to the lyrics “if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it . . .”

No comments: