Sunday, February 15, 2009
Leaving On A Jet Plane
I booked our tickets!!! Quantas was having a big sale where kids fly free, so I booked a ticket for Makoa and I to visit the U.S. of A. We are still hoping Don will get sent to San Fran by work, so he doesn't have a ticket yet, meaning I will be flying on my own with Makoa . . . so sorry for my bitchy attitude to anyone who has to see me the first two days after flying! I haven't been back since November 2007 and am looking forward to seeing everyone and eating my way through the country :) Makoa and I will be in the States from June 3-29, spending a few days in SF, then about 10 days in Texas at Fawn's, and about 10 days in Durham with the Blake's, then back to AU. Four weeks, yippee, and as an added bonus I will be missing part of winter here, double yippee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment